Report an accessibility problem

Engineering | Safe Engineering

Incident Reporting

All incidents resulting in an injury to an ASU employee, student or visitor, or damage to ASU property in excess of $500 must be reported to ASU Environmental Health and Safety.

How to Report

Personal injury

  1. Notify your supervisor.
  2. Complete Incident Reporting Form.
  3. Complete Workers Compensation claim.
  4. Call and report within 72 hours to State Risk.

Material Loss

  1. Notify supervisor.
  2. Complete form.
  3. Contact ETS or FACMAN (Facilities Management) for repairs.

Anonymous Reporting

To anonymously report ASU compliance and safety concerns, visit the ASU Hotline page.

More Resources

For more information regarding forms and human resources protocol for personal injury or material loss please visit:

To report incidents, concerns, or other comments regarding safety where there was not an injury or damage as described above, please use the form below to submit anonymously to the Fulton Schools of Engineering Office of Health and Safety. We value your input and safety.


Anonymous Reporting Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.